Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GO FASTER!

So, I've been exclusively following the Olympics and I am a huge fan of Basketball, Swimming, and Gymnastics.. I watch them all but those are my favorites. I'm a HUGE fan of Michael Phelps and John and I are bouncing up and down screaming during all of his Finals.. poor Alex looks at us like we are nuts but starts to jump up and down with us in his bouncer. He's such a good swimmer!! 3 World Records broken, already 3 Gold Medals and 5 more competitions and he's tied with 3 old record holders for number of total medals! Hopefully he beats Spitz old record of 7 Golds in one Olympic!

Way to much fun!

Anyways.. I've also been trying to do some fun things with Photoshop and I thought I'd share..


Fun huh? And it really isn't that hard, I just started playing around. It's a lot bigger than what it is on here, I had to resize so you guys could see it!

Ok.. well a short boring post. Hopefully this week will get around to being a little more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment