Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Boys are just as fun as girls!

So, I thought I would give a quick update before I started my Breaking Dawn which I didn't get until Monday!! Totally had to wait and I was bummed until I realized I would of probably cut myself off from civilization completely and it probably would of ruined this weekend.

I'm dealing with what I feel is a crisis, I can't quite get back into all of my pre-pregnancy clothes.. well my jeans really which are the most important issue. All my pregnancy and post pregnancy clothes don't fit! Which is great, I'm not complaining but I thinks it's a waste of money to go out and buy clothes that won't fit here in a month or so. Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions feel free to help.. I guess I shouldn't be complaining life could be so much worse right? Lol.

John and I saw the Dark Knight about a week ago and I can't believe I never posted about it!! I keep talking about it non-stop, you would think I'd at least talk about it in a post! I LOVED it. Every minute and I wouldn't of change a thing in the entire movie. I can't believe how Heath Ledger did such an amazing job, I was so upset after finding out about his death in January. He was the perfect person for the role completely, and I hope he still receives an Academy Award or anything for his hard work. I have to go see it in IMAX now.. it's like Harry Potter I could see it a million times and still want to see it again!

Well in other news I thought I'd post these cute pictures of Alex, and say this: Boys are so much fun sometimes.. forget Barbie, I liked Ken better anyways. :)


Steph bought him this outfit and it's so cute! And his hat fits his huge Ferguson head! I love it, and can't get enough of it!


This was after a long day of running around and getting stuff done, he didn't get his full nap all day and he ended up like this while everyone was watching a movie. He slept so long that night I got up around 10 am wondering whether or not he was even here!


The first time at the pool was great!! Oh my gosh Steph and I got together and I was like well hey why don't I take him in? I had bought all the stuff for the pool why not use it right? Despite that look, he loved it! It was like a big bath tub and was kicking all over the place and watching the kids splash and stuff.

I thought I'd save the best for last though, I got this off my camera while I was taking pictures and I thought it was so cute and deserved to be shared with everyone! He loves his Rainforest Jumper, and I recommend it to any parent or parent to be!


Please ignore overly excited woman in the background, she sounds a little crazy.

Ok, well that's that. I'm going to get indulged in Breaking Dawn and see if I can break any records in my record book. I doubt I'll be able to put the thing down!

No comments:

Post a Comment