Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hi my name is Stud what's yours?

So you know you have a cute baby when everyone smiles when you pass, people whisper about how happy he is in church to you, and anything he does gets him attention. Yep everyone that is my kid, I've got to say he's a little Stud already. People keep telling me I better get him a bodyguard cause the girls will be all over him here in a couple of years. (I hope not, I don't even want to cross that bridge yet let alone think about it) Alex has become a very cute baby, not that he wasn't just as cute when he was born but he's just get even more handsome. That goes great along with the funny things he has been doing lately. Along with him sitting up he's learned that he can take his pacifier out of his mouth (not one of mom's favorites) play with it, grabbing my cell phone and keys whenever they are in close reach, and making all kinds of noise with his mouth, arms, and feet to get any ones attention. Boy I thought it gets easier when they start to do things to amuse themselves.. well that was a joke. He's getting to be a big boy though too, even though I'm going to the gym I don't even think I'd need to pulling him around all day! He's enough for any person to get a nice workout on a daily basis.

Fun things I caught on camera:

I bought him his own cell phone so he'd stop trying to grab mine while I'm on it.. which he seems to like until he realizes there's no bright screen like mine

This is for John and the few of my friends who keep teasing me how my son is bald. (well completely anyways) HA. Proved it! He's just got dirty blonde hair. Love the fact that he decided to pose and suck his finger in his mouth.

This is another "milk induced" coma that happens on a daily basis, but this time this picture reminded me of a drunk guy passing out after one to many.

Trying to show the family back in Texas that I'm really practicing my sitting up to show you guys when I come!

And this is probably my favorite of the bunch, nap time with the classic pacifier in the mouth. I love taking candid little shots of him sleeping

In other fun news, I've been extremely busy running a bunch of errands and catching up on a few un-finished tasks, helping a pregnant friend pack, and packing myself. Yes it is true, the crazy Ferguson bunch is moving! Where to you ask? Not to far down the road really, I was hoping to surprise you all and say Dallas (which we will be making our next move fyi) but down the street a few miles well like 30 lol to Provo! I'm actually way excited to start a new adventure somewhere new! I've fallen in love with our new house and met a few people in the neighborhood before I made a decision and everyone is so nice! I think the ward is going to be great, especially cause there are a bunch of babies and the Bishop has a son Alex's age! I have only really been packing a day or so but we're moving this weekend. (Kind of spontaneous huh? You should just ask us about are last few moves) I've just been trying to get things in order to make the decision to leave or not. I'm actually very sad to leave my home I'm in right now because the people who own it are SO amazing and sweet, and I've made a bunch of friends in the ward and I'm just so comfy in this house. But gas is SO expensive right now (even though the price has gone down) and John commuting back and forth to Orem everyday isn't good money wise or for our car's sake.

But anyways.. it's been kind of weird no posting what has been going on but I seem to always be busy doing stuff and I'm just so not use to it! I better learn more and more to deal though cause I keep hearing it just gets more and more crazy when Alex gets bigger and I decide to have more. I really once again give props to all the mommies who have more than one and haven't lost their minds yet.

Well it might be a few days before you hear from me again, but I promise I'll be back with more fun updates and even some more good news. hehehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment