Thursday, August 21, 2008

Surprise Mom!

So we've been trying to get over the battle of Sitting-Up. Alex gets really upset if he's just laying around for more than a few minutes unless it's nap time. So I've been doing everything to keep him upright, either in his highchair, the "bumbo", couch, jumperoo, sitting in my lap, or him sitting up on John. Well after practice, practice and more practice Alex has finally accomplished his goal. It's not for a long period of time which would be fabulous but it's sure pretty great for a start. I just sat him up and sat back and snapped this photo while he was laughing and smiling.


I can't believe all of this is happening so fast, I'm shocked he's getting big so fast. Next thing you know it he'll be walking and talking and then school starts! I feel the same way Amy does, where is all the time going! I felt like I was waiting forever for him to be here and now that he's here I want time to slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment