Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going in Circles

The last week has been one of the most busiest weeks I've ever had to deal with in my entire life, who would of known a birthday party could be so time consuming! I figured I'd spread all the birthday stuff out in a few posts.

Part Uno:

Thursday and Friday involved the cake, I really wanted a Cat and the Hat cake and I knew the one person who I was lucky enough to have close by me and willing to help! Libbie aka Super creative lifesaver helped me design the whole cake. (To be honest she did about 80%, I just mixed cake batter and icing woo hoo) It was a two day process of trying to make him just right and me biting my nails that he might not turn out right! (Because of me not Libbie) But while dealing with that we got to spend time with Adam & Mandy and they're adorable 4 kids! We went to the zoo, which I thought Alex would love since last time he slept the entire time. Oh and he loved it all right for about 30 minutes until he hit the snooze button and almost the entire 3 hours.. lazy.

I think Adam & Mandy's kids are so much more fun to shot than my child, especially cause he sleeps during fun activites!


I love the fact that Mads always smiled even after the 500th picture I took of her.. and I swear she's a fast walker



Now Kate is so adorable with her fun and bubbly personality, I love the fact that she can talk you're ear off and still be so much fun!!


And we can't forget the oldest Ethan who seriously loves dragons and Lauren who has hair I would KILL for




Random shots of the animals that were there, I shot so many pictures I was amazed to see my card was half full after this crazy weekend! I of course had to use a bunch of actions in photoshop to spice everything up a little. I have tons of other pictures I want to post, and like I said I'm WAY behind. But the other ones are the ones I'll be turning in for homework for my class.

4 comments:

  1. I might be a little biased but those are great pictures! I especially love the one of Kate. I honestly never realized how many freckles she has. Could you email me the pictures you took? Good luck with your homework!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, little guy! oOOoooh, that giraffe pic is my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun to hang out with mandy! i can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry about your loss.


    I love all the birthday stuff though. Your photography is amazing - love all the photoshop stuff and I loved looking back at Alex threw the last year . . . Happy birthday!!
    What a sweet little boy he is!

    ReplyDelete