Monday, March 30, 2009

Alexander's Shot

I used a wonderful photographer named Mckenzie Deakins to do Alex's first birthday picture. I hope to one day be as good as her after taking all my photography classes!

Here are a few samples of how cute he was, he was being a little stinker at some points but she made him look like it was easy as cake!!
Photography by Mckenzie

She really captured what I wanted and I've learned my lesson of trying Alex's clothes on before I put him in them. Alex had one outfit that was 18-24 months and the shirt was a little big. Oh well... he still looks adorable! And despite him not touching this cake he sure loved his birthday cake!

4 comments:

  1. I really, really love them. I think the cake one is my favorite! What a cute boy you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What amazing pictures!! I love them!
    SHe did a great job with ALex . . . I want to be a photogrpher like her!

    For my header, I used my photo program. I had the original picture, copied it, then pasted it as a new layer, turned the new layer black and white, then with a background eraser, I erased their swim suits to reveal the true color underneath from the original layer . . . does that make any sense????

    ReplyDelete
  3. those have to be some of the cutest pictures i have ever seen! what a photogenic little boy! i love all of his outfits too!

    ReplyDelete