Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things are changing around here.

Things are SERIOUSLY changing around here and quickly, after having my cousins here for the weekend I realized my little boy isn't so little anymore. They pointed out so many things, I was absolutely shocked, probably because I take care of him ALL DAY and I didn't even know he was doing so much! Alex has grown over an inch and half in about 3 weeks and gained more weight!


He loves to drink out of straws, I mean loves it. Sippy cups and straws.. I've never seen a baby get so excited.



Kim taught him to stick his tongue out when he doesn't like something/playing with you, hilarious. I love to see him do it!!


He stands up when he's done taking a bath or if he's waiting for me to put him in. I tell him to go in the bathroom and I get the water started and he just stands there and waits to be put in.


Likes to help me clean, he's in love with the mop and wants a dryer of his own. He'd been in the laundry room for hours if he could!

He loves food.. I mean LOVES it. I don't share my breakfast/lunch/dinner he gets so mad at me, once we left him discover regular food there was no going back. I can't even sneak in baby food for the life of me.


Alex loves playing peek a boo and hiding cutest thing ever!

Alex is learning to share everything, he loves to share his bottle, sippy cup, pacifier and his toys. Who knew my kid would play nice with others! hehe


Alex is getting super confident about walking and is walking alone all around the house, he has almost got it down! We practice every day and every day he gets closer and closer. He loves to practice by himself! I haven't caught him on camera alone but here he is with the train that he uses to walk quickly, he even knows how to turn around and get it "unstuck".


Does this cute head turn thing?

This kid loves to dance! Always gets excited when music comes on.

He's saying new words like bye, and ya! He's becoming a jabbering machine!!


Loves to do his spitting thing and can't get enough of the bubbles, he seriously attacks them every time we get in the tub. I can't help but laugh so hard and fill the tub full of bubbles.

Things are changing around here SO much and SO fast. I can't believe it.. he's suddenly not a baby anymore! I'm so glad we've started Whole Milk, this kid loves to have his fluids.. I mean I'm going broke on formula costs! Oh and I wonder what the world record for the amount of teeth a 1 year old has, Alex has 12 and might break 14 by his birthday?

6 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! I love baby tongues and little naked bums. He is adorable and it is fun to see how much he is changing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best photos! looks like you are loving the new camera... and alex is too! he is such a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My gosh that head to the side picture melted my heart! Seriously I haven't been on blogger in weeks and he has grown nsooo much! STanding and walking holy crap! Sorry I haven't been more in touch I've been way too busy and need to take some time to catch up! Know I love you! Are you still planning on coming this way in May?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the need to squeeeeeeze those cheeks.

    ReplyDelete