Monday, March 30, 2009

Homework

Can I just say I looovveee the fact that I can schedule my blog posts? Because at this time I'm probably out of my mind after getting an ESI or Epidural Steriod Injection in my back to get ready for future tests. Long long story for a different post.

Well, I figured I'd share with everyone my homework and how I'll be progressing through out my classes. My first class was on Aperture and Depth of Field. I was asked to take 6 pictures in 3 sets of categories. Sounds extremely confusing, but I promise it's not and this is coming from someone who has a short attention span.


Storytelling f22


Storytelling f22


Singular-Theme f5.6


Singular- Theme f5.6


Who Cares f8


Who Cares f11


It's hard to explain the meaning of them all without making this post extremely long and boring since I always seem to over explain everything. But this is just a taste of the beginning of my work, I can't wait to look back on this months or even weeks from now and see how much better I am becoming!

So before I go out of town I have one request. I'm actually not looking to forward to leaving because Alex is on the PERFECT schedule and sleeps beautifully. He's in be by 8-830 and sleeps until 9-10am with no waking up or wanting a bottle. THANK GOODNESS but the best part is he takes a 3.5 hour nap from noon on. Is there anyway I can keep this going while on vacation??!! I enjoy everything being perfect! I even booked an late morning flight so he could get his nap and a super later evening flight back so he can been "in bed"! Any advice?

3 comments:

  1. naps are so great. i love naptime (if only all my kids took them and not just the baby). but still, they are great. good luck with keeping him on a schedule! i bet you'll be able to do it. and love the pics. what a fun hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck wtih the sleeping thing. I wish I had some brilliant advice to share but I'm all out. I love your pictures and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete