Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday!

Alexander's long awaited day, I remember this day as if it was just yesterday and I still can't believe that it's been a year already. It's been so wonderful and full of so much joy. I thought instead of posting all his new accomplishments I'd post my favorite pictures of the last year of his life.


Alex still in my tummy at 33 weeks, I swear he still makes that face when he sleeps!



Just out of mommy's tummy and already knows who is daddy is =]



A few days old hanging out in the "tanning beds" as we called it



Alex one month old and already getting chunky, at his newborn photoshoot



2 months old and still being adorable regardless of the fact he didn't let anyone sleep



3 months old and already trying to pimp the ladies



4 months old in one of my favorite outfits



5 months old and sitting up, as happy as can be!



6 months old and Alex waiting for me to come get him in his crib and attempting to stand.. happy half a year! ALREADY!??!



My 7 month old little dinosaur! Halloween and so ready to be done with that costume!



8 months old and always striking a pose when the camera is on him



9 months old and royally being spoiled, ahh Christmas



10 months old and went from crawling to standing within days, definitely being a little rascal



11 months old and doing so many different things, always sticking his tongue out and being silly



12 months old and moving from baby to toddler and growing big!!

We're excited about having a wonderful time with friends and family at his big party and enjoy all the fun gifts he will be getting. If you're wondering why the pictures look funny, I'm practicing my photo editing skills and used some fun actions to give my pictures a pop, I wanted to add bordes and all kind of things but things are still crazy around here. I have tons more to post and will have tons from the party! I'll get to use all my awesome gear and things I've been learning to do my first homework assignment! YAY!

Alex, you bring so much joy and happiness into this home and we love you so much. You are such an amazing big boy and more intelligent then I'd ever imagined a baby could be. I can't believe you've been on this earth for a year and I can't wait until we'll be sealed and be together forever. You're the best baby a mother and father could ask for. We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day all about you!!

4 comments:

  1. I love all those pictures. The basket one is my very favorite. He is such a cute boy and we all loved seeing him this weekend. What a fun birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday big guy! Wow, he's grown so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome story in pics... you are so talented! cant wait to see the cake!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete