Monday, March 16, 2009

Loss.

I don't know how much I'll be blogging this week, I had a bunch planned for Alex's birthday but after finding out some devastating news yesterday I don't know how much I'll get done. One of my best friend's mother passed away late Saturday evening in her sleep for no reason at all, I'm still in shock. I don't think it's seriously kicked in just yet, but I'm extremely beside myself with everything happening. I do have a few blog posts pre-scheduled and I hope to finish this.

Thanks for understanding everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry. I am feeling sad for you and your friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. It's so difficult when it's unexpected and you can't say goodbye. I'll pray for you and your friend to feel comforted during this terrible time. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear it's always hard when some one passes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry for the loss... prayers sent your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry- that is probably really hard to deal with. hang in there.

    ReplyDelete